45 Twelve Oaks Drive
Nutrition Services to the Food Industry
Food to Facts provides the food industry with nutrition analysis, labelling and nutrition consulting services by a Registered Dietitian. Our clients are restaurants, food manufacturers, caterers and other culinary professionals.
We use expertise in nutrition, food science, and regulatory affairs to provide accurate nutrient data, improve the nutritional profile of your products, and help you make use of nutrition labelling regulations to market your foods.
Our services are affordable, comprehensive, factual and client-focused. We will work with you individually to assess your project needs and develop a plan for achieving the nutritional goals of your food products or menu items.
- Analyze the nutritional composition of your products or menu items
- Develop compliant Nutrition Facts tables for your retail packaging
- Improve the nutritional profile of your food products or menu items through recipe modification
- Improve the marketability of your products using applicable nutrient claims or health claims based on labelling regulations
- Help you achieve regulatory compliance for retail packaging of products sold in Canada or the U.S., including ingredient statements, allergen labelling and nutrition labelling
- Revise your menus to meet school nutrition guidelines
- And more!
Please contact us to discuss your project and the ways in which we can help meet your needs for nutrition analysis or nutrition marketing. Please visit the services page for a more detailed explanation of the services we offer.